The 2012 edition of the Algarve Historic Festival was staged October 19-21 at the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve in Portimao, Portugal. The three-day classic motorsports gathering at the 18-turn, 2.915 mile Portimao Circuit is the largest and most important event of its kind on the Iberian Peninsula.
In advance of our more comprehensive report and photo gallery, we offer Tim Scott’s 175 images from the Stirling Moss Trophy at the Algarve Historic Festival 2012. To see more from Tim, visit fluidimages.co.uk.
Algarve Historic Festival 2012 – Stirling Moss Trophy Photo Gallery (click image for larger picture and description)
Algarve Historic Festival 2012 – Stirling Moss Trophy Race Results
1. 1959 Lotus 17 Prototype, Gabriel Kremer / Dion Kremer
2. 1959 Lister Jaguar Knobbly, Tony Wood / Barry Wood
3. 1959 Lister Chevrolet Knobbly, Mark Gibbon / James Gibbon
4. 1959 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage, Alan Minshaw / Jason Minshaw
5. 1958 Lister Jaguar Knobbly, Stefan Ziegler / Sam Hancock
[Source: Algarve Historics; photo: Tim Scott / Fluid Images]