Membership in the Volvo Heritage Club will be granted to anyone who meets one of these eligibility requirements:
- Owner who has had one or more Volvos for at least 10 consecutive years
- Owner whose Volvo has more than 100,000 original miles
- Owner who was a member of the former Volvo High Mileage Club
“We decided to launch the Volvo Heritage Club with one distinct difference from our previous High Mileage Club,” said VCNA President and CEO John Maloney. “This club acknowledges our passionate owners who may have had many different Volvos over time but never had a particular car with high mileage. When you combine both long-standing loyalty and high-mileage achievements, well, that’s a club that truly represents the heritage of a car brand.”
Volvo was one of the first auto manufacturers to reward drivers for their high-mileage accomplishments. In fact, origins of the first Volvo High Mileage Club date back to the 1960s when the first car medallions, then only produced for 100,000-mile achievements, began to appear.
Upon acceptance into the new Volvo Heritage Club, club members will receive a commemorative Volvo Heritage Club medallion to display on their vehicle. They’ll be kept up-to-date with the latest Volvo news, obtain previews of new product offerings, gain access to exclusive promotions and offers, receive special invitations to Volvo events and more.
The commemorative Volvo Heritage Club medallions will be issued in the following achievement levels:
- Consecutive years of ownership: 10, 15, 20 and 25 years
- Mileage milestones: 100,000, 200,000, 300,000, 400,000, 500,000, 750,000 and 1,000,000 miles
For more information, visit Volvo Heritage Club.